- 01. Where can I purchase the earclear range of products?
earclear is available in pharmacies. View the list of the pharmacies that stock earclear or contact us with your postcode to receive a list of pharmacies in your area that stock earclear.
- 02. What are the symptoms of ear wax build-up?
View the symptoms of ear wax build-up.
- 03. How long do I need to use earclear ear wax remover to relieve the blocked hearing feeling?
This depends on the severity of the ear wax build-up. For a minor build-up you may get relief after one day of treatment where a stubborn build-up may require the full 4 days of treatment.
- 04. I have used earclear ear wax remover for 4 days and I still have the symptoms of ear wax build-up. What should I do?
This indicates a stubborn ear wax blockage. Refer to treating a stubborn ear wax blockage.
- 05. How is earclear ear wax remover different to other ear wax removal products?
earclear is the only product on the Australian market that contains carbamide peroxide to break up and disperse ear wax.
An Australian clinical study shows that earclear disperses more ear wax than Waxsol and Cerumol at 45 minutes.
- 06. How can I prevent ear wax from building up in the future?
earclear cleansing spray helps prevent a wax build-up by gently washing away excess wax.
- 07. I can't hear the effervescing action of earclear ear wax remover in my ear. Does this mean the product didn't work?
The effervescing action of earclear ear wax remover is sometimes but not always heard in the ear. Even if it cannot be heard, earclear ear wax remover is still working to break up and disperse the wax. Find out more about how earclear ear wax remover works.
- 08. Can the earclear ear syringe be inserted too far into the ear?
No, the ear syringe has a flared tip to prevent over insertion into the ear.
- 09. Should I use cotton tips to keep my ears clear of wax after using earclear?
Using cotton tips may push wax deeper into the ear canal and contribute to another ear wax build-up.
- 10. From what age can earclear ear wax remover be used?
earclear ear wax remover can be used from 12 years and up. Use in children under 12 years of age only on advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
- 11. What are the symptoms of ear ache?
View the symptoms of ear ache.
- 12. From what age can earclear swimmer's ear be used?
Use in children only on advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
- 13. What are the symptoms of swimmer's ear?
View the symptoms of swimmer's ear.